Ethnographic Research on Contact Lens Usage
Consumer Healthcare Company – Contact Lens
To help provide clearer vision on the opportunities that existed for a client in the contact lens industry, we offered constructive insights based on ethnographic research with real users. We compiled findings into a visually compelling comprehensive summary about the user experience research.
Discover New Opportunities
Understand Users & Make Recommendations
- Discover who and what influences the consumer’s decision to choose a specific lens modality and brand.
- Develop empathy for the many challenges that lens users face and provide innovative short- and long-term recommendations.
- Understand users’ reasons for not adhering to lens replacement schedules and cleaning routines, and ideate around how to improve compliance and eye health.
Created Personas and Journey Map
- Key influencers
- Interactions with the product
- Purchase decisions and options
- Barriers to use
Short- and Long-Term Recommendations
Book Of Knowledge
Compelling and Comprehensive Summary
This final output is an easily digestible and visually compelling comprehensive research summary that can be used to socialize the insights to senior leadership or even to share with new team members for training and onboarding. It includes:
- Secondary research and competitive insights
- Findings and insights generated from primary contextual research
- Personas and key scenarios
- Consumer journey map with highlighted innovation opportunities