INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY GROUP
The incubation team brings together the best of our purpose-driven aspirations and our expertise to actualize improvement in the human experience.
We use our design and strategy skills to select, prototype and refine the best ideas in multiple technology areas and markets. Products and services are commercialized through licensing and partnerships.
Our incubation team:
- Transforms ideas into market-viable products that make a meaningful difference for underserved niche markets
- Serves as an experienced product-development mentor for contacts at our partner hospitals, universities and companies
- Leverages our ability to identify and address unmet needs
- Further enhances our skills and trend knowledge for clients on current and viable business opportunities, products and services
- Provides a channel for employees’ personal projects and to help meet their goals to better the human experience in non-core areas
- Crowdsources open innovation and ideas from diverse sources
NEWS & VIEWS
Innovation Igniter is a sampling of top products in emerging technology and product design. Covering categories such as Virtual or Augmented Reality, Medtech and
Building a team for innovation? Wish you could get tips from an experienced innovation leader about how to structure teams for performance and results?
The 2nd Annual Human Factors Engineering and Usability Study Summit was held in San Francisco, CA on February 7 – 8, 2017. Kaleidoscope served
This was no ordinary year for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas; it was the 50th year anniversary.
“Only a few events and