INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY GROUP
The incubation team brings together the best of our purpose-driven aspirations and our expertise to actualize improvement in the human experience.
We use our design and strategy skills to select, prototype and refine the best ideas in multiple technology areas and markets. Products and services are commercialized through licensing and partnerships.
Our incubation team:
- Transforms ideas into market-viable products that make a meaningful difference for underserved niche markets
- Serves as an experienced product-development mentor for contacts at our partner hospitals, universities and companies
- Leverages our ability to identify and address unmet needs
- Further enhances our skills and trend knowledge for clients on current and viable business opportunities, products and services
- Provides a channel for employees’ personal projects and to help meet their goals to better the human experience in non-core areas
- Crowdsources open innovation and ideas from diverse sources
NEWS & VIEWS
This was no ordinary year for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas; it was the 50th year anniversary.
“Only a few events and
At Kaleidoscope, we know time with family is one of the most treasured parts of people’s lives. So we do our part to help
Recently, a junior high student in the Cincinnati area reached out to Kaleidoscope with questions about Industrial Design for a school project. Kaleidoscope Associate
The Cincinnati Business Courier’s fourteenth annual “Best Places to Work” program will culminate this week with a special celebration recognizing finalists and announcing the winners.